About the company:
Bajaj Electricals (NS: BJEL ) is a consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company. Apart from this, it is also engaged in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (or EPC) business. The stock is trading at a discount of 9.2% to its 52-week high level. The scrip’s 52-week high and 52-week low range is Rs 1,224 and Rs 398, respectively.
One week time frame: (Fig 1)
Bajaj Electricals’ share broke out in the first week of February, after which it made an all-time high of Rs 1,224. Since then, the stock has consolidated in a range. The scrip seems to have broken out this week from a bullish flag pattern. Relative Strength Index (or RSI) is above 60. The RSI level also supports the bullish view on this security.
One day time frame: (Fig 2)
On a daily time frame, the stock has formed a rounding bottom pattern. Today we have seen a break out accompanied by heavy volumes. It is also supported with an RSI of 70 on the daily time frame. The stock closed at a vital resistance level. We expect this resistance to break out next week. The next significant resistance for the stock is at Rs. 1,200 level.
One-hour time frame (Fig 3)
The stock broke out on July 20, made a high of Rs 1,084, and then consolidated. Today, it again broke out and made a high of Rs 1,127 and then consolidated. Above-average volumes accompany this move.
We expect the stock to maintain positive bias and move higher in the short, medium, and long-term periods. Short-term traders should trade by keeping Rs 1,075 as stop loss on a daily closing basis. Traders with specific positions should keep a stop loss of Rs 965 on a daily closing basis (which is the previous swing low).
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Get Free bitcoin, without investing anything, download Eagle network app from play store or app store. Its the future currency, moving at a very high speed. User code nasirdarji92Like 0
thank you for your insightsLike 0
Good oneLike 0
good analysisLike 1